- n plant bearing large mild thick-walled usually bell-shaped fruits; the principal salad peppers
- n a mild powdered seasoning made from dried pimientos
- When I got home and started to cook, I was thrilled to find that my olive oil was from Italy, my salt was from France and the smoked paprika I doused the fish in was from Spain.
- Covered with Hog's Breath--a dry seasoning of salt, pepper, garlic and paprika--the hunks browned over low heat for an hour and a half while grillmaster McCain constantly applied .
- Plus, that complicated secret chicken recipe: equal parts salt, pepper, paprika and brown sugar.
News & Articles
- Dish of the Week: Chorizo at Campino in Newark
The dish: The chorizo at Campino in Newark — already smoky red from its paprika, and garlicky too — is likely the restaurant’s most dramatic dish. (Although, to be honest, the impressive skillet of paella comes a close second.) The...
June 15, 2013 - The Star-Ledger
- Diana Vreeland in New York Observer
Before you start blathering on about the tastelessness of this idea, remember what Diana Vreeland said: "A little bad taste is like a nice splash of paprika. We all need a splash of bad taste-it's hearty, it's healthy, it's physical. No taste is...
- Satoshi Kon in iFMagazine
You have three things going on with the animation in PAPRIKA,Kon says. "To begin with, you've got 'flat' cell animation that's happening on backgrounds that are manually drawn with brushes. That's the way animation has been done in the...
- Craig Claiborne in Rocktown Weekly
The greener the herb, such as tarragon, or the redder the spice, such as paprika, the more likely it has retained its best flavor traits,writes Claiborne.