- v excrete perspiration through the pores in the skin
- As you perspire, the flaps of fabric swing open to release heat and moisture, so you stay cool and dry.
- Because we perspire so much.
- Nervous people typically perspire, and the salts contained in perspiration conduct electricity.
News & Articles
- Dog days of summer can be dangerous to pets
As much as we love the summertime most of us do not like the extreme heat and humidity. This also goes for our pets. However it is much harder on them because they cannot perspire like we do. The severe heat can dehydrate pets quickly. They need to have access to plenty of fresh, clean water and either be indoors in a cool place or have a shady, cool place to lie out of doors. It is wise to keep ...
Aug. 29, 2013 - The Examiner
- Yevgeny Yevtushenko in Kyiv Post
Traditional bast shoes are very healthy to wear. They allow your feet to breath and never perspire,said Yury Yevtushenko, the craftsman.
- Keith Erickson in Los Angeles Times
That was because if you perspire and run your hands through your hair, the next time someone threw you a pass, the ball could slip through your hands,Erickson said. "That happened to me years later in a game and I realized, 'Doggone it,...
- Sandy Bell in Independent
Sandy Bell, the former South African fast bowler, described bowling at him as: "heartbreaking ...... with his sort of cynical grin, which reminds one of a sphinx ...... he never seemed to perspire."