pasted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v join or attach with or as if with glue
- v hit with the fists
He pasted his opponent
- v cover the surface of
- s affixed or as if affixed with glue or paste
pieces of pasted paper
- The letters appear at night, pasted to the walls of mosques and government buildings and promising death to anyone who defies their threats.
- On the second day, Hartley pasted a HIT SHOW ON BOARD sign on Smith's lapel.
- For months, residents of the southern frontier city where the Taliban was born have awoken to "night letters" left on their doorsteps and pasted on walls ordering them to boycott .
News & Articles
- White Sox' Peavy out 4-6 with broken rib
Chicago White Sox right-hander Jake Peavy was placed on the disabled list Thursday with a broken rib and will miss four to six weeks. Peavy, 32, was pasted for six runs on seven hits in 2 1/3 innings Tuesday as he tried to pitch through discomfort felt while playing catch the day before. An MRI on Wednesday revealed a non-displaced fracture on the left side of his chest. "It's just unfortunate ...
June 6, 2013 - KSAT San Antonio
- Miley Cyrus in Thaindian.com (blog)
Cyrus said: "It was me, on my MySpace. I was like, 'That's two girls - it's not a big deal. But they got spread around. Like someone copied and pasted and said, 'Oh my God, look at this, and blah blah blah.' I was just like it didn't affect me....
- Torii Hunter in Sports Network
It was out. I pasted the wall face-first,Hunter said. "It was pretty painful. That was one of my favorite catches, because I went into the wall face-first."
- Bennie Thompson in HSToday
Once again, these trailers are endangering the lives and health of Gulf Coast residents. In other words, as I predicted several years ago, certifications, warnings, and pasted-on disclaimers are not enough to protect health and safety,...