pass through : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make a passage or journey from one place to another
- v cause to move through
- v pass through an enemy line; in a military conflict
News & Articles
- City to no longer act as 'pass through' vehicle for ad valorem taxes to school system
In a June 18 Enterprise City Council meeting, council members approved a motion to no longer serve as the "pass through" vehicle for ad valorem taxes to the school system.
June 20, 2013 - Southeast Sun
- Hero Walk to pass through Ligonier area this week
By Greg Reinbold, Blairsville Dispatch The PA Hero Walk, an annual 320-mile walk from Philadelphia to New Kensington that raises money for the Wounded Warrior Project, will pass through the ...
June 19, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Triathlon may pass through Upper Freehold Township in 2014
By GREG KENNELTY Staff Writer UPPER FREEHOLD — An event in the Ironman Triathlon series may pass through Upper Freehold Township in 2014. The Ironman series is making plans to hold an Ironman 70.3 Series race on Sept. 20 or Sept. 21, 2014, with a bicycle course that will run through Upper Freehold. read more
June 18, 2013 - Examiner