- v cause (a liquid) to enter by penetrating the interstices
- v enter a group or organization in order to spy on the members
The student organization was infiltrated by a traitor
- v pass into or through by filtering or permeating
the substance infiltrated the material
- v pass through an enemy line; in a military conflict
- It has to infiltrate every nook and cranny in the country, including the village.
- The cartels' ability to infiltrate officialdom has grown so convincing that many Mexicans have trouble believing the government's assertion that a fiery Learjet crash this month on .
- Though they only won a mixed ruling, prosecutors showed that they could successfully use informants to infiltrate and convict terror suspects.
News & Articles
- Craig Monteilh and the FBI Entrapment of Local Muslims Explored in Anaheim Friday Night
Remember Craig Monteilh, the conman-turned-FBI mole Nick Schou and I have written about because he posed as a Muslim to infiltrate Orange County mosques, in an attempt to stir up jihad so would-...
June 6, 2013 - OC Weekly
- Brit Marling and Patricia Clarkson on “The East”
In Zal Batmanglij’s political thriller, The East, the third and most commerical film he’s written with rising star Brit Marling, the young actress plays Sarah, the prize recruit for a security firm that protects major, often disreputable corporations. The first big assignment she’s given by her dynamic boss, Sharon (Patricia Clarkson), is to infiltrate an [...]
June 6, 2013 - The Sag Harbor Express
- President Bush in Washington Post
If this law expires, it will become harder to figure out what our enemies are doing to infiltrate our country, harder for us to uncover terrorist plots and harder to prevent attacks on the American people,Bush said.
- Ehud Olmert in Forbes
I said a week ago that our operations in Gaza will continue as long as it takes to block the terrorists attempts to infiltrate and the Qassam rockets,Prime Minister Ehud Olmert told his Cabinet.
- Benjamin Netanyahu in Ha'aretz
Netanyahu said Israel would "remain open to refugees" from conflict zones but added, "we cannot let tens of thousands of illegal workers infiltrate into Israel through the southern border and inundate our country with illegal aliens."