- n a woman's lover
- n a woman who cohabits with an important man
- The 30-year-old is suspected to have argued with his mother, Queen Aiswarya, during a dinner at the palace on Friday night over his romance with longtime paramour Devyani Rana.
- Seven years later, Lucy is happily married to Hands, and she is willing - nay, eager - to discuss the love affair that cost her a prestigious job and cost her paramour more than a reported $75 million settlement.
- Linda Tripp's tapes, that had recordings of her conversations with alleged Clinton paramour Monica Lewinsky, added fuel to the fire when they became public.
News & Articles
- Ray Romano To Return To ‘Parenthood’
EXCLUSIVE : This is the news Parenthood fans had been waiting for — I’ve learned that Ray Romano has closed a deal to return to the quirky NBC dramedy next season, reprising his character as Sarah’s ( Lauren Graham ) boss/paramour Hank Rizzoli. I hear Romano will have a major presence, appearing in as many as 12-15 episodes, in line with the 14 episodes he did this season. Parenthood ‘s recent ...
June 21, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Disney's 'Cinderella': Helena Bonham Carter to play Lily James' fairy godmother
Helena Bonham Carter will play fairy godmother to Lily James' Cinderella in the Disney live-action update to the classic fairytale. Kenneth Branagh will direct his former paramour in the role.
June 21, 2013 - Zap2It
- Mark McGrath in USA Today
McGrath said each losing contestant will have to "walk the Walk of Shame," a term Sugar Ray uses for a band or crew member who brings a "paramour onto the bus for the night."