- n writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
- n a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses
- n an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- n a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements
- n a medium for written communication
- n a scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses
he has written many scientific papers
- n a business firm that publishes newspapers
Murdoch owns many newspapers
- n the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
- v cover with paper
- v cover with wallpaper
- Use plain paper or off-brand papers for less important jobs.
- The papers now will be delivered to homes on only Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
- A lot of papers on the Web will be free, but some will be paid for.
News & Articles
- Tribune Papers Sale Clouded by Digital Assets
As Tribune Co. prepares to auction off the Los Angeles Times and its other newspapers, a question has emerged about the impact on the papers' ties to crucial digital assets such as CareerBuilder.com and Classified Ventures LLC, the Wall Street Journal reports.
June 12, 2013 - Los Angeles Business Journal
- Bay Area Leaker Of Pentagon Papers Praises Snowden
Speaking to KPIX 5 on Tuesday, Pentagon Papers leaker Daniel Ellsberg praised Edward Snowden for releasing details about the U.S. government's secret surveillance programs.
June 12, 2013 - CBS San Francisco
- Court Papers: Andrea Rebello’s Family To Sue Nassau County Police For Wrongful Death
According to court papers filed by the family's lawyer, the pending suit alleges "wrongful death, civil rights and negligence actions against the County of Nassau and its police officers and possibly other defendants to be named after discovery," reported Newsday.
June 11, 2013 - CBS New York
- Barack Obama in Omaha World-Herald
Obama, with the first lady of Mexico at her side, told the girl: "That's something that we have to work on, right? To make sure that people can be here with the right kind of papers."
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in guardian.co.uk
They are all fabricated bunch of papers continuously being forged and disseminated by the American government,Ahmadinejad told ABC News.