newspaper : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements
he read his newspaper at breakfast
- n a business firm that publishes newspapers
Murdoch owns many newspapers
- n the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
when it began to rain he covered his head with a newspaper
- n cheap paper made from wood pulp and used for printing newspapers
they used bales of newspaper every day
- Police photos are becoming cash cows for newspaper websites.
- Amid gloomy Wall Street forecasts about the industrys gradual demise, PTI asked insiders to forecast the long-term fate of newspapers.
News & Articles
- Newspaper's OB office renovated
OLIVE BRANCH — One of the oldest buildings in Old Towne Olive Branch, the DeSoto Times-Tribune Olive Branch Bureau newspaper office, will soon be receiving a facelift.
June 18, 2013 - DeSoto Times-Tribune
- Newspaper Reports Virginia Berasategui Tests Positive For Banned Substance
Berasategui at the 2011 Ironman World Championship. Photo: Kurt Hoy A Spanish newspaper is reporting that Virginia Berasategui tested positive for a banned substance after her win at the Bilbao Triathlon in
June 17, 2013 - Triathlete / Inside Triathlon
- Newspaper: leaker Snowden to hold online chat
The man who leaked classified documents on U.S. surveillance programs will go online live Monday, according to the British newspaper that published the materials that sparked a global controversy over government data mining. Edward Snowden will take part in a "live chat" at 11 a.m. ET to "take your questions today on why he revealed the NSA's top-secret surveillance of US citizens, the ...
June 17, 2013 - KSAT San Antonio
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Washington Post
I opened this newspaper and I think she looks like she's having great time,Clinton said.
- John Kosmina in ABC Online
I actually had a shot at Frank afterwards. The conversation (in the newspaper) didn't happen - Frank lied, end of story,Kosmina said. "We had a chat but not about any of the things he mentioned. It was a fairly immature, very...
- Dana Perino in Reuters
Tim accepted responsibility for the columns published under his name in his local newspaper, and has apologized for not upholding the standards expected by the president,White House press secretary Dana Perino said in a statement.