- v write new data on top of existing data and thus erase the previously existing data
overwrite that file
- It turns out that human memory is like an analog cassette tape: overwrite it too many times, and you start to hear the ghosts of old voices.
- DK: At times, emotional valuation can overwrite brain valuation.
- Do you want to overwrite an earlier version of DirectX? Do you want to register online now or the next time you reboot, or should we remind you every two weeks for the rest of your .
News & Articles
- Indiana law gives offenders second chance
One foolish mistake can overwrite years of integrity and hard work, leaving someone unable to get a job and provide for themselves and their family.
June 21, 2013 - The Purdue Exponent
- Matt Mullenweg in Netcraft
Although not all downloads of 2.1.1 were affected, we're declaring the entire version dangerous,said Mullenweg. "If your blog is running 2.1.1, please upgrade immediately and do a full overwrite of your old files, especially those in...
- Edward Albee in New York Times
Mr. Albee explained: "Here I've made about five or six minutes of cuts. But I always make five or six minutes of cuts in a new play because I overwrite like everybody else does."
- Alicia Keys in USA Today
Keys says she tends to "overwrite. I want to get every nuance in there."