oxidize : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v enter into a combination with oxygen or become converted into an oxide
This metal oxidizes easily
- v add oxygen to or combine with oxygen
- Too little heating allows it to oxidize and acquire a "cappy" (i.
- Weber notes, however, that hyperforin tends to oxidize and therefore lose potency in pill form.
- Some don't ever fit right, allowing air in to oxidize the wine and turn it stale.
News & Articles
- Ener-Core Introduces its Gradual Oxidizer Technology at the 25th Annual Power-Gen International Conference
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ener-Core, Inc. (OTCBB: ENCR; the "Company"), a leading designer and manufacturer of Gradual Oxidizer products, is attending the 25th Annual Power-Gen International Conference, in Orlando, Florida from November 12–14,...
Nov. 8, 2013 - PR Newswire