- v be obliged to pay or repay
- v be indebted to, in an abstract or intellectual sense
This new theory owes much to Einstein's Relativity Theory
- v be in debt
She owes me $200
I still owe for the car
The thesis owes much to his adviser
- Homeowners who owe more than 105% of the value of their house as is often the case in the worst-hit areas of the country will be ineligible.
- Forget genre, forget sexual preference: this is a masterpiece about two people who live in the same house but different worlds, and the mysterious blood debts they owe each other.
- How would you like to pay only a quarter of the real estate taxes you owe on your home? And buy everything for the next 10 years without spending a single penny in sales tax? Keep .
News & Articles
- Health events - June 13-20
You owe it to yourself to get and stay healthy. Our list can help you choose how.
June 13, 2013 - The Cincinnati Enquirer
- Report: Fewer Richmond homeowners drowning in underwater mortgages
The number of people who owe more on their mortgages than their houses are worth is falling, as home values here and nationwide increase, according to a report released Wednesday by a property informa
June 13, 2013 - Richmond Times-Dispatch
- 5 Things My Kids Taught Me About Running a Business
Usually, Fathers Day is a chance to say thanks to Dad. This year, I think I owe my kids a bit of appreciation for teaching me these business lessons--regardless of whether they were intentional. I've never been a big fan of business books. Aside from Malcolm Gladwell's The Outliers, I can't say tomes like Who Moved My Cheese have provided me with much of anything concrete in terms of helping me ...
June 13, 2013 - Inc Magazine
- Barack Obama in NECN
Americans know they have a responsibility to live within their means and pay what they owe,Mr. Obama said. "But they also have a right to not get ripped off by the sudden rate hikes."
- Jeffrey Loria in AFP
Well, I owe a lot of people an apology. I hurt a lot of people. Not just my wife. My friends, my colleagues, the public, kids who looked up to me. There were a lot of people that thought I was a different person and my actions were not according to... Tiger Wood http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Woods&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF1gpq8cPKp8od3yXEOFtJAj8bPXg The Epoch Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/31825/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFczeb0rKRR7xPXIAY7VJcTHenV2Q Mar 22, 2010
71442 95348 owe We owe it to our fans to put this team in the best possible position to win," Loria said in a statement. "Everyone knows how I feel about winning. That's the reason we're making this change."