- s in a foreign country
- s being or passing over or across the sea
some overseas trade in grain arose
- r beyond or across the sea
He lived overseas for many years
- r in a place across an ocean
- A new law aims to lure money from overseas investorsOn the surface, the tax bill that President Reagan signed last month is a timid, election-year effort to shrink the.
- A group of overseas Chinese including novelist Ha Jin and dissent physicist Fang Lizhi have signed a letter in support of Charter 08, the pro-democracy manifesto issued this week .
- Chrysler's overseas push also includes making more models available globally.
- David S. Kris in Toronto Star
Today's indictment, which alleges that a woman from suburban America agreed to carry out murder overseas and to provide material support to terrorists, underscores the evolving nature of the threat we face,said David Kris, assistant attorney...
- Barack Obama in Reuters Blogs (blog)
It's difficult enough when we lose these brave Americans in battles overseas. It is horrifying that they should come under fire at an Army base on American soil,President Barack Obama said yesterday.
- Steven Spielberg in Scopical
I have decided to formally announce the end of my involvement as one of the overseas artistic advisers to the opening and closing ceremonies of the Beijing Olympic Games,Spielberg said in a statement today.