oversea : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s being or passing over or across the sea
some overseas trade in grain arose
- r beyond or across the sea
He lived overseas for many years
- A new law aims to lure money from overseas investorsOn the surface, the tax bill that President Reagan signed last month is a timid, election-year effort to shrink the.
- A group of overseas Chinese including novelist Ha Jin and dissent physicist Fang Lizhi have signed a letter in support of Charter 08, the pro-democracy manifesto issued this week .
- Chrysler's overseas push also includes making more models available globally.
- Michael Chang in International Herald Tribune
They managed to increase their margins quite decently, certainly more than I expected,said Michael Chang, a senior banking analyst at Deutsche Bank Securities in Singapore. "Oversea-Chinese benefits the most when Sibor falls, mainly...