- n poor acting by a ham actor
- v exaggerate one's acting
- Playing a nice guy who's close to a breakdown, Cameron is a one-man festival of overacting: massaging his temples to keep his brain from exploding, tweaking his eyebrow line to .
- Think Rashomon meets The Texas Chainsaw Massacre in Twin Peaks, and give lots of leeway for the gooniest improv overacting, and you may get on the warped wavelength of this semi .
- While masterfully drafted, there is a whiff of mothballs in the way Eisner's characters mug their emotions, evoking a time of pre-Method overacting.
News & Articles
- Commentary: Possible 'IRS-Gate'
Many in the media are already castigating conservatives and Republicans for overreaching and overacting to what some are dubbing "IRS-Gate.
June 10, 2013 - Savannah Morning News
- Jesse Metcalfe in Lincolnshire Echo
It's hard to forget he's an icon,Jesse says about the star. "In some of the scenes I was just trying so hard. And sometimes it's not good because it looks like you're overacting. So one day, we had like a 45-minute conversation in...
- Jinggoy Estrada in GMA news.tv
Overacting lang yung mga sobrang natatakot. Hindi nakakamatay, yung namatay may underlying causes. It is mere influenza and not life threatening, there is no need to panic. Our only fear is the spread of the virus in our household,Estrada said.
- Kevin Whately in Oxford Mail
Mr Whately, who plays the title role, joked: "It is in my contract that Colin can't appear behind me in my scenes. It's fine if he upstages Laurence. We only let Colin speak in Latin or Greek, so no-one knows he's overacting like crazy. He probably...