- v exaggerate one's acting
- Democrats are going to overplay the politics.
- Another was the chance that the Germans might overplay their hand, arouse Vichy to partial resistance.
- But it's consistent with their behavior in the past that they may well overplay their hand and make decisions now that help the Tibetans in the future.
News & Articles
- Tiger Tailat Theatre Downtown
TIGER TAIL through June 29 | Theatre Downtown, 2113 N. Orange Ave. | 407-841-0083 | $20 | theatredowntown.net It’s always difficult to capture the magic of Tennessee Williams. Overplay his Southern Gothic romanticism and the characters are reduced to cartoonish stereotypes; underplay or rush it, and risk ruining the pitch-perfect prose dripping from each word. Regrettably, the new production of ...
June 11, 2013 - Orlando Weekly
- Wilbur Ross in San Diego Union Tribune
Bondholders are pretty famous for playing chicken,Ross said. "I just hope that they're rational enough not to overplay their hand here."
- Kobe Bryant in Forbes
Luke and Lamar both make my life a lot easier when they're out there because they're so good at recognizing situations on the floor,Bryant said. "They're great passers, so teams can't just front me or overplay me in certain areas. I think...
- Roger Federer in ABC News
I love the game and don't overplay,the Swiss star said. "It's easy to get motivated. If I play well, then I will get to No. 1 again. The important thing is to play well here and in Wimbledon. First, I have got to win tomorrow."