- n (mathematics) a contact of two curves (or two surfaces) at which they have a common tangent
- n the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- It stands fragrantly like a bride at the altar, awaiting the embrace of fresh butter and an osculation of jam.
- Having analyzed osculation, the Supreme Court of the Philippines pondered on draw poker, decided that it was a game of chance and hence illegal.
- She has co-starred in Andy Warhol's film of uninterrupted osculation, The Kiss, and shown up at black-tie museum openings wearing such outfits as a silver snakeskin pants suit.