- n the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- n a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
- n the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
- n an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits
- n a car that is old and unreliable
- v touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- v send or move around by bus
The children were bussed to school
- v ride in a bus
- v remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
- Everything was bubbly as Funny Girl Barbra Streisand, 23, gave Husband Elliott Gould a loving buss backstage at Broadway's Martin Beck Theater after Elliott opened in a mock .
- Clinton schmoozed with all the top Israeli leaders and looked schoolgirl-bashful when octogenarian President Shimon Peres gave her a bouquet and a buss on the cheek.
- He liked to "buss" them and hold hands after lights out, but to the Ohio farm boys lying maimed in the long sheds, a whiskery buss from the poet who brought candy and read .
News & Articles
- Homeless man saves lost cat, to return her home after road trip
Ron Buss had given up hope.
June 17, 2013 - Helena Independent Record
- Kobe Bryant Invited to Play at WSOP as Tribute to Former Lakers Owner Jerry Buss
The World Series of Poker will be without one of its brightest stars this July, as Dr. Jerry Buss—longtime participant in the various WSOP events and former Los Angeles Lakers team owner—passed away on February 18 of this year. With the main event, a 10-day, $10,000 buy-in no-limit hold‘em tournament, beginning play on July 6, the WSOP organizers decided to extend an invite to someone that ...
June 11, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- More Sports
The World Series of Poker invited Kobe Bryant via Twitter to play in a tribute to the late Jerry Buss.
June 11, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Kobe Bryant in USA Today
The more I thought about the future, the more I became convinced that the Lakers and me just have two different visions for the future,Bryant wrote. "The Lakers are pursuing a longer-term plan that is different from what Dr. Buss shared...
- Phil Jackson in Forbes
This offer was extended to me last year, and I promised Dr. Buss that I would let them know before the end of the season whether I would continue on,Jackson said. "But obviously, due to the health situation that went on this summer, it's...