- n the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- n a cookie made of egg whites and sugar
- n any of several bite-sized candies
- n a light glancing touch
there was a brief kiss of their hands in passing
- v touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
The newly married couple kissed
She kissed her grandfather on the forehead when she entered the room
- v touch lightly or gently
the blossoms were kissed by the soft rain
- Activists of Italian gay right groups hold public 'kiss-ins' in front of Rome's Colosseum,in protest of the arrest of two men caught by police kissing in front of the famous Rome .
- FOLKLORE: The most cinematic moment in his 15-year reign as boss of bosses was a kiss that never happened.
- Edward (Pattinson) moves on Bella (Stewart) for the kill sorry, the kiss Kids have already made this love saga a multimedia sensation, with 17 million copies of the Twilight .
- Rex Ryan in Philadelphia Metro
I never came here to kiss Bill Belichick's rings,Ryan told the FAN. "I came to win."
- Regis Philbin in FOXNews
What a night,Philbin said during his acceptance speech. "Tyra Banks told me to kiss her big beautiful, and I found out that I'm older than the 'Guiding Light.'"