ogle : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v look at with amorous intentions
- She seems to feel that the good Lord gave her an attractive body for the excellent reason that it pleasured men to ogle it in various states of undress.
- Gamble, drink, dance, ogle if it seems even slightly lascivious, there's an ad for it on some flat surface somewhere and, of course, a place to engage in it not too .
- So what's to ogle at Oodle? Unlike Craigslist or Kijiji, this site automatically displays a Google map next to each listing so you can easily pinpoint its location.
News & Articles
- Mason Boys & Girls Tennis Win State Titles
By Nate Ogle At Radford University last weekend, both the George Mason High School girls and boys varsity tennis teams won their respective state titles. The girls defeated Radford High School, 5-3, while the boys overwhelmed Glenvar High School, 5-0, to finish their seasons 15-1 and 17-1 respectively. For the boys, [...]
June 12, 2013 - Falls Church News-Press
- Board buys site near judicial center
OREGON – Ogle County has bought 501 W. Washington St., on the corner of Washington and Fifth streets near the judicial center and now home to Jackass BBQ.
June 12, 2013 - SaukValley.com
- Tornado watch in effect for Winnebago and surrounding counties
The National Weather Service has placed Winnebago, Boone, Ogle, DeKalb, Lee and surrounding counties to the north and west under a tornado watch until 9 p.m.
June 12, 2013 - Rockford Register Star
- Ray Tanner in The Associated Press
When Ogle hit that home run, I went up and down the dugout to these guys and said, 'Hey, let's hold right here. We've got a shot in the bottom half. We're the home team. We've got to score anyway,'Tanner said.