oddball : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person with an unusual or odd personality
- Want to get the most out of your next brainstorming session at work? Bring in an oddball.
News & Articles
- Melissa McCarthy Joins Seth Rogen In DreamWorks Animation’s ‘B.O.O. (Bureau Of Otherworldly Operations)’
EXCLUSIVE : Melissa McCarthy has signed on to voice the role of Watts in B.O.O (Bureau Of Otherworldly Operations ) , the DreamWorks Animation film that has been scheduled for June 5, 2015 release. B.O.O. is a super secret government agency dedicated to protecting humans from evil hauntings. Agents are themselves ghosts. Two new agents, Jackson Moss (voiced by Seth Rogen) and his oddball partner ...
June 13, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Yen Is a Proxy for Japanese Recovery, Not a Driver of U.S. Stocks
What was once a sort of oddball idea has become conventional wisdom: when the Japanese yen goes lower the U.S. stock market goes higher. Like anything else "everyone" believes, it's worth some time to question the premise before making investment decisions. Certainly the relationship between the yen and the S&P 500 (^GSPC) has been a [...]
June 12, 2013 - Yahoo! Finance: Breakout
- Christina Ricci to star as Lizzie Borden in Lifetime biopic
Lifetime will produce a biopic of Lizzie Borden — with Christina Ricci starring as the infamous spinster acquitted of hacking her father and stepmother to death. Ricci, who’s tackled her share of oddball roles — including “The Addams Family” and “Monster” — will portray Borden, who was tried and acquitted of murdering...
June 10, 2013 - New York Post
- Alan Boss in USA Today
This is indeed an oddball planet, where the temperature range of the season changes from hellish to super-hellish,said Carnegie Institution astronomer Alan Boss. "This place makes Venus look like a nice place to live, and that is saying...
- Tori Spelling in Us Magazine
He doesn't really get jealous,said Spelling, mother to Liam, 3, and Stella, 2. "I feel like an oddball being jealous all the time."
- Anna Nicole Smith in Minneapolis Star Tribune (subscription)
If you see this for some oddball reason, because I look at your stuff, too,Smith says -- referring to Spears' website -- "and you want to be friends, I would love so much to hang out with you."