geek : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a carnival performer who does disgusting acts
- n a person with an unusual or odd personality
- But I saw the 3AM screening at the Chinese and there was so much geek energy in the room Lucas could have come onstage and farted and gotten a standing ovation.
- However, if he was a blogger covering geek culture I might sublety suggest that he check out one of the most acclaimed science fiction television programs of the last decade if it .
- Beloved of techies worldwide, passed by hand from geek to geek, Linux has gained an international cult following of around 7 million.
News & Articles
- Parts Geek Now Offering Auto Parts for the 2012 Toyota Camry
For those who are looking to find and acquire auto parts for their 2012 Toyota Camry, Parts Geek is now offering auto parts for this make and model vehicle on their website. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10849587.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- Stat Geek Smackdown Showdown
If not for Ray Allen's series-saving 3-pointer on Tuesday night in Game 6, Jeff Ma -- who picked the Spurs in 7 games -- would've walked away with the 2013 TrueHoop Stat Geek Smackdown title. Ma's 73 points would've tied him for second on the all-time Smackdown leaderboard. Justin Kubatko scored 73 points in the 2008 Smackdown. The upside for Ma is that he now has a chance to tie the TrueHoop ...
June 20, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Parts Geek Now Offering Auto Parts for the 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
LOS ANGELES, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- As part of its efforts to maintain its position as one of the top online automotive parts suppliers, Parts Geek is constantly adding new products and parts ...
June 19, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Brin in Sydney Morning Herald
It's just very exciting for me as a computer geek to be able to have a phone that I can play with and modify and innovate upon just like I have with computers in the past,Brin said.
- Joe Quesada in FOXNews
How great is that? The commander in chief to be is actually a nerd in chief,Quesada said. "It was really, really cool to see that we had a geek in the White House. We're all thrilled with that."
- Simon Pegg in Telegraph.co.uk
Pegg said: "For me, tonight is very special. It's the Empire Leicester Square. I saw films here as a child...... it's a geek dream come true."