- n procaine administered as a hydrochloride (trade name Novocain)
- For last week's world championship race, doctors taped Monti's ribs, fitted him out with an elastic corset, shot him full of novocain.
- As the operation progressed, more novocain at the site of operation preceded every move.
- Injected into the spine or directly into the sore nerves, the new drug, the doctors said, has three advantages over other injected painkillers such as alcohol or novocain: 1) it .
News & Articles
- Anesthetic still used in sedation dentistry
Question: Do I still get Novocain if I use sedation?Answer: First, before we can answer this question, we need to redefine the word Novocain.
Aug. 12, 2013 - The Palm Beach Post
- Tim Conway in Los Angeles Times
One of their favorite routines from the Burnett show was the dentist sketch, "where I kind of anesthetize my entire body with Novocain" while trying to fill Korman's teeth, Conway told The Times on Thursday.
- Marco Rubio in MiamiHerald.com
It actually makes the hole bigger,Rubio said. "It's basically like putting Novocain on a major wound. It's going to feel better for a couple hours and then it's going to hurt all over again."
- Thomas Friedman in Jerusalem Post
Right now we want it more than the parties. They all have other priorities today. And by constantly injecting ourselves we've become their Novocain,Friedman wrote. "We relieve all the political pain from the Arab and Israeli...