- n (Yiddish) a snack or light meal
- v eat a snack; eat lightly
- Where else can you find the world's best Japanese food as well as European nosh on a par withsome say better thanwhat you can find in France and Italy?.
- If you're feeling peckish in Midtown Manhattan you might try wandering into the IMB Building's atrium at East 56th Street and Madison Avenue to nosh on a mozzarella tasting menu.
- The guests swoop by the bar and then to two long tables where good kosher-style nosh is being heaped onto plates before your mother can tell you that "you're all skin and bones .
News & Articles
- Thursday: Eat. Drink. Do.
EAT New Grilled Sandwiches Baker & Nosh 1303 W. Wilson Ave. 773-989-7393 The Uptown bakery gets all up in its own grill with two $10 summer grilled sandwich options on fresh ciabatta rolls- seasoned ribeye and portobello with red pepper-available Thursdays (11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 4-6 p.m.) and Sundays (11 a.m.-2 p.m.). Pair them with the new French Picnic Salad (fingerling potatoes, grape tomatoes ...
June 13, 2013 - RedEye
- PetSmart Canada and Celebrity Chef Donna Dooher cook up a culinary adventure at Woofstock
Pets and people nosh on the hottest food trends, including super fruits, root vegetables and doggie ice cream TORONTO, June 8, 2013 /CNW/ - This weekend, PetSmart Canada and acclaimed Canadian Chef Donna ...
June 9, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Ronnie O Sullivan in guardian.co.uk
Ronnie O'Sullivan said: "Anyone want to give me a nosh? Suck my dick."
- Glenys Kinnock in News Wales
Glenys Kinnock added: "I would encourage Welsh producers to consider applying for protected status. I want to see more nosh from Wales on grocers' shelves across the continent."
- Adam Yauch in MSNBC
It involves certain kinds of dress, certain kinds of festivities, celebrations, feasts or food. I'd like to emphasize the feasts, if I might,Yauch says. "You don't just nosh, you feast, you don't just throw on some clothes, you get...