- n a light informal meal
- v eat a snack; eat lightly
She never loses weight because she snacks between meals
- Dominic claimed that the wings were an impromptu midnight snack Teressa created on his request; he had been drinking with friends and asked his mother to whip up something for them .
- Baur's canister has become a treasured symbol of snack culture around the globe, as recognizable as a Hershey bar or Coke can from Argentina to Zambia.
- It's just not compelling, mainly because the ongoing story of Charlie's search for justice is so isolated from the rest of the show that it seems meant for bathroom and snack breaks.
News & Articles
- Wine-soaked popcorn latest trend in pricey, healthy snacking
NEW YORK, July 5 (UPI) -- A gourmet popcorn bar in New York combined two healthy foods into a trendy snack -- wine-soaked popcorn, the artisan popcorn maker says.
July 5, 2013 - UPI
- A chilling filling
Twinkie’s legendary shelf life is getting even longer.The leaner, non-union Hostess Brands — looking to get by with fewer bakeries under new ownership — will start freezing Twinkies and other snack cakes to extend their expiration date instead of delivering them directly to stores, The Post has learned. It’s...
July 5, 2013 - New York Post
- Somersault Snack Co. Issues Allergy Alert On A Limited Number Of 1oz. Packages Of Somersault Pacific Sea Salt ...
SAUSALITO, Calif., July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Somersault Snack Co., LLC, in cooperation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is voluntarily recalling a limited number of packages ...
July 3, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Rick Pitino in USA Today
We know that we're not going to play like this again because of the type of defense that we're going to run into now,Pitino said. "I'll find something to be very upset about tonight at snack. I think a lack of humility is the greatest...
- Barack Obama in USA Today
If the United States of America is under nuclear attack,Obama said, "the last thing on my mind will be whipping up a snack."
- Brian Wansink in Eat, Drink and Be (blog)
An organic label gives a food a 'health halo,'said study coauthor Brian Wansink, Cornell University professor and author of the book Marketing Nutrition, to Science Daily. "It's the same basic reason people tend to overeat any snack food...