- n armor plate that protects the nose
- n a strap that is the part of a bridle that goes over the animal's nose
- n the link between two lenses; rests on the nose
- Says Barry Fischer, director of the Los Angeles sheriff department's forensics lab: "You can get good DNA from a hatband or the nosepiece of a pair of glasses.
- To the nosepiece of his spectacles he had soldered two pieces of fine, stiff gold wire, bent to fit the upper curves of the eye sockets, forming non-irritating, comfortable .
- Warrant for his fear-someone (his stepbrother, he suspected) had dabbed lockjaw germs on the nosepiece of his spectacles.
News & Articles
- Safety Eyewear feature semi-frameless style.
Featuring nickel-free brushed steel frame and 8-base wraparound lenses for optimum coverage, GX-8 Series offers Clear, Amber, TSR Gray, Silver Mirror, and Indoor/Outdoor Silver Mirror lens tints. Clear and TSR Gray lenses are available with optional Fog-Ban® coating for hot, humid environments. Eyewear includes spring-hinge, non-slip temples and adjustable padded nosepiece for all-day comfort ...
July 17, 2013 - ThomasNet