- n a storm blowing from the northeast
- s situated in or oriented toward the northeast
the northeasterly part of the island
- s coming from the northeast
- The northeaster smote hardest along the New Jersey shore on a Sunday.
- An icy northeaster rattled the windows of the statehouse in Augusta while legislators last week considered an issue that was potentially more stormy: imposition of the strongest .
- The first day off Montauk the Seven Bells ran into a sea piling up under a northeaster.
News & Articles
- Storm Leaves Path Of Damage In Eastern Connecticut
The National Weather Service is sending crews to northeastern Connecticut today to survey Wednesday’s storm damage. They will visit both Tolland and the Andover, Coventry, Storrs area to determine whether another tornado touched down in the state. It’s incredible video …
July 11, 2013 - FOX CT Hartford