nineties : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the decade from 1890 to 1899
- n the decade from 1990 to 1999
- n the time of life between 90 and 100
- n the cardinal number that is the product of ten and nine
- By the mid-nineties marijuana had once again become a popular recreational drug.
- Another senior Senator, Robert Byrd of Virginia, who is in his nineties and is also in poor health, was wheeled out of the ornate hall, apparently upset by what had happened to .
- Eighties pop star Thomas Dolby has re-emerged in the nineties as a techno-entrepeneur and one of the MP3 format's champions.
News & Articles
- Top 10: ‘90s Nickelodeon TV Shows
These days, it seems like everyone is getting nostalgic for the nineties. Most of us who were young during this generation were avid Nickelodeon watchers, which was THE network for kids. read more
June 20, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- Best Bet: Sylvain Le Hen Gold Barrette
Back in the late nineties, girls would sweep up their hair into messy interpretations of a French twist, complete with perfectly arranged face-framing bangs. You could fasten it with a claw or you could clamp it with a barrette. Consider this Sylvain Le Hen version to be a 2013 upgrade ... More »
June 19, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Johnny Depp, ALF Fan
Oh, Johnny Depp. On the one hand, enduring nineties sex symbol, international super movie star, fedora king, etc. On the other, 50-year-old dude making dumb jokes and being a little confused. In a new profile in Rolling Stone, Depp calls TMZ TLC — even though he also claims to be a ... More »
June 18, 2013 - Vulture
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
It's a city that works, from its first World's Fair more than a century ago to the World Cup we hosted in the nineties,Obama said. "We know how to put on big events."
- Ferenc Gyurcsany in domain-B
In the beginning of the nineties we reunified Europe, now the challenge is whether we will be able to reunify Europe financially,Gyurcsany told reporters.
- Gary Barlow in Glasgow Daily Record
Gary, who was joined in Paris by Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Howard Donald to perform an exclusive gig in the French capital, added: "The five of us were together a lot over the summer and it felt like we were back in the Nineties. I get an email...