nightcrawler : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n terrestrial worm that burrows into and helps aerate soil; often surfaces when the ground is cool or wet; used as bait by anglers
- Japanese nightcrawlers, toward the end of the war, often crawled in vain.
- In 1949, an estimated 25 million citizens tempted him with hook-studded live frogs, gaily feathered flies, and plump, harmless-looking nightcrawlers.
- First, engage him in an activity, whether it's bowling or digging for nightcrawlers.
News & Articles
- Wiggly worms pay dividends throughout summer
I only purchase Canadian nightcrawler worms that come with a guarantee. Right on the box, it states that these worms will catch fish or die trying.
June 26, 2013 - Austin American-Statesman
- Pete Yorn in White Plains Journal News
It was a very organic concept,says Yorn. "The first recording, I wasn't thinking about (where the next two albums would go). However, as I began to work on 'Nightcrawler' and I was writing a lot of songs, I realized where it could go. As...