nibble :

Search Words
You can search or browse for words


ni buhl

  • n  a small byte
  • n  gentle biting
  • v  bite off very small pieces
    She nibbled on her cracker
  • v  bite gently
    The woman tenderly nibbled at her baby's ear
  • v  eat intermittently; take small bites of
    She never eats a full meal--she just nibbles

  • Slowly but surely, Turkey, which already has about 40% of Cyprus, seems determined to nibble away at the remaining 60%.
  • At a Manhattan gourmet shop, snackers can nibble a $20 Monica cookie.
  • Determined to consolidate each bit of North China as they nibble it off, the efficient Japanese last week set up the "South Chahar Autonomous Government," with headquarters at.
News & Articles

  • Should I Buy Associated British Foods?
    Should Harvey Jones nibble Associated British Foods?        
    June 18, 2013 - The Motley Fool
  • Becoming grounded
    As a group of volunteers gathered at Altrusa Park Friday afternoon to plant a community garden, Carol Parker, president of the Valley Food Partnership surveyed their work and described the project as “a nibble garden.”
    June 15, 2013 - Montrose Daily Press
  • School Districts Offer Free Summer Lunch Programs for Kids
    TWIN FALLS • Jason Brown sat on a blanket with his three children yesterday, watching them nibble away at pizza and fruit from their brown bag lunches.
    June 13, 2013 - The Times-News

Bee Dictionary: Search, browse, look at common errors, idioms and more.