- n a disposition to be friendly and helpful to neighbors
- The truth is, we've let Government take away many things we once considered were really ours to do voluntarily, out of the goodness of our hearts and a sense of neighborliness.
- Yet simple faith in neighborliness was insufficient even for the Church of England, whose insurers Ecclesiastical have now issued SmartWater kits to 16,500 churches.
- After meeting with its members, Foreign Minister Roelof ("Pik") Botha announced that the two countries had agreed to work toward "good neighborliness.
News & Articles
- A Dystopian View Of America's 'Fallen' Suburbs
Patrick Flanery's taut new novel, Fallen Land , delves into the housing crisis, creeping corporate surveillance and a "crisis of neighborliness" in American life. The backdrop: a half-built and crumbling subdivision outside of an unnamed American city.
Aug. 18, 2013 - NPR
- Vladimir Putin in Kansas City Star
Putin said Alexander Kovalenko "heads for a country that can claim not only special relations but good-neighborliness and friendship with Russia."
- Xi Jinping in Xinhua
Wen said as long as the two sides follow the sixteen-slash guiding principle of "long-term stability, facing the future, good-neighborliness and friendship, and all-round cooperation", Sino-Vietnamese relations could develop smoothly.
- Hu Jintao in Xinhua
I am willing to work hard together with you on enhancing the Sino-Indian strategic cooperative partnership, and to open this new chapter of friendship of good-neighborliness and all-round cooperation between two countries in the new century,...