- n a disposition to be friendly and helpful to neighbors
- Gorbachev missed an opportunity to turn a potential public relations disaster into a triumph of Soviet good-neighborliness and statesmanship.
- Three months ago Choreographer Massine in a burst of good-neighborliness gave Don Domingo to the Mexican public.
- In a 1986 speech in Vladivostok, the Soviet leader offered to create "an atmosphere of good-neighborliness," and to do so "any time and at any level.
News & Articles
- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani arrives in Muscat, Oman
President Hassan Rouhani arrived in the Omani capital Muscat for a two-day visit Wednesday morning. Iran-Oman relations are example of good-neighborliness between two countries, Rouhani said during a meeting with Oman's King Sultan Qaboos.
March 12, 2014 - Payvand Iran News
- Vladimir Putin in Kansas City Star
Putin said Alexander Kovalenko "heads for a country that can claim not only special relations but good-neighborliness and friendship with Russia."
- Xi Jinping in Xinhua
Wen said as long as the two sides follow the sixteen-slash guiding principle of "long-term stability, facing the future, good-neighborliness and friendship, and all-round cooperation", Sino-Vietnamese relations could develop smoothly.
- Hu Jintao in Xinhua
I am willing to work hard together with you on enhancing the Sino-Indian strategic cooperative partnership, and to open this new chapter of friendship of good-neighborliness and all-round cooperation between two countries in the new century,...