neighbor : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who lives (or is located) near another
- n a nearby object of the same kind
Fort Worth is a neighbor of Dallas
what is the closest neighbor to the Earth?
- v live or be located as a neighbor
the neighboring house
- v be located near or adjacent to
Pakistan neighbors India
- A Michigan woman who said she was being a good neighbor by watching her friends' children for free each morning before their school bus arrived said a state agency has warned her .
- Says neighbor Alma Rodriguez: "He was a skater-kind of kid, who didn't speak to anyone.
- The worst of the stereotypes, war-monger Japanthe country that invaded its neighbors, massacred local populations, forced men to toil in munitions factories and women to work as .
News & Articles
- Neighbor helps put out apartment fire in northwest Houston
A neighbor takes quick action, helping fight an apartment fire in Northwest Houston Thursday.
June 14, 2013 - KPRC Local 2 Houston
- Neighbor helps rescue boys from Codorus Creek
A quick thinking neighbor helps save two boys who fell into the Codorus Creek in the 400 block of North Beaver Street in York City. It happened at around 3:48 Thursday afternoon. The neighbor identified as Michael Hawkins jumped into …
June 14, 2013 - FOX 43 Harrisburg
- Neighbor arrested in stabbing death of Harris County woman
Sheriff's deputies arrested an east Harris County man as the prime suspect in the stabbing death of his neighbor. Sheriff's detectives said Simon had been questioned during the initial investigation at the woman's home in the 200 block of Castle Way Lane near Ripplewood.
June 14, 2013 - Houston Chronicle
- Jimmy Carter in FOXNews
...- Former US President Jimmy Carter said Monday that Hamas - the Islamic militant group known for its suicide bombings and rocket attacks on Israel - is prepared to accept the Jewish state's right to "live as a neighbor next door in peace."
- Gordon Brown in Reuters
We have not yet seen the same protectionism in trade with beggar thy neighbor policies of the '30s. And I will fight hard to ensure we do not,Britain's Brown, who will chair the April G20 summit, said in London on Monday.
- Condoleezza Rice in ABC News
For her part, Rice said: "This is not 1968 and the invasion of Czechoslovakia where Russia can threaten a neighbor, occupy a capital, overthrow a government and get away with it. Things have changed."