neighbour : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who lives (or is located) near another
- n a nearby object of the same kind
- v live or be located as a neighbor
- v be located near or adjacent to
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is .
- My neighbour three doors down the street wants President Obama to do something now to get his lab re-financed so that his company can work on their new contract.
- The unification of Pashtuns with their root country of Afghanistan will leave no reason for Pakistan to feel threatened by its Afghan neighbour.
News & Articles
- USD/CAD flirting with 1.0200
FXstreet.com (Barcelona) - The Canadian dollar is appreciating against its fellow neighbour on... For more information, read our latest forex news.
June 10, 2013 - The Forex Market
- South Sudan says keep exporting oil to Sudan despite stoppage threat
By Hereward Holland JUBA (Reuters) - South Sudan continues to pump oil to Sudan despite a threat from its neighbour to stop cross-border flows in a row over alleged support for rebels, its oil minister said on Monday. The landlocked African country, which has to use Sudan's export facilities, has piped around 7 million barrels of crude to its neighbour since resuming production in April, Stephen ...
June 10, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Sudan may review decision to halt South Sudan oil flow
KHARTOUM (Reuters) - Sudan may reverse its decision to close cross-border oil flows from South Sudan if its neighbour stops its alleged support for rebels, Sudan's Information Minister said on Sunday. "We plan to close the oil pipelines within 60 days ... but we might reverse the decision," Ahmed Belal Osman told reporters, without elaborating. "The door is open for rational thinking ... but we ...
June 9, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News