necktie : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front
he stood in front of the mirror tightening his necktie
- Thinking the necktie a good omen, he sent it airmail to Rear Admiral Emory Scott Land, Chief of the Bureau of Construction Repair, who wore it to the Army-Navy game, saw the .
- A Necktie Is a Poem.
- For instance, as of early June, he was down to five dress shirts and one necktie but uncertain about parting with one of his three pairs of jeans.
News & Articles
- Bows-N-Ties.com is Celebrating Their 10,000th Facebook Fan
San Francisco based necktie and bow tie retailer, Bows-N-Ties.com, just hit the 10,000th fan mark on Facebook - making them one of the most popular men's tie retailers on social media. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10847796.htm
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Cigar Advisor Publishes Two Men’s Fashion Articles
Cigar Advisor Magazine is an online publication dedicated to the world of premium cigars and the lifestyle surrounding them. Two recently released articles are men’s fashion guides, one on selecting and wearing a sport jacket, and the other on how to tie a necktie . (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/mens-fashion-cigars/how-to-tie-a-tie/prweb10833679.htm
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Ugly Ties Can Get Dad A Free Sunday Brunch
WEBSTER GROVES, MO (KTVI) – Father’s Day is Sunday and you know that necktie your dad wears – or wants...
June 13, 2013 - KPLR 11 St. Louis
- George HW Bush in Boston Herald
Sit down, no necktie, sit in a beautiful house overlooking the sea and talk frankly without a lot of straphangers and note takers, people that have separate agendas handing you notes and all of that,Bush told WGME-TV.
- David Cronenberg in Malaysia Star
Even a simple thing, as when he's cutting the fingers off the corpse with his necktie flung over the shoulder,said director David Cronenberg, "and putting the cigarette out on his tongue to intimidate this guy who is demeaning him as just...
- David Letterman in Orlando Sentinel (blog)
Sadly he got he necktie caught in a margarita blender,Letterman joked. "I've been working on this stuff for a month, ladies and gentlemen."