necessary : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n anything indispensable
- a absolutely essential
- s unavoidably determined by prior circumstances
the necessary consequences of one's actions
- The passage of the economic bailout bill in October 2008 was viewed as a necessary evil by many reluctant politicians on both the left and the right, but the subsequent revelation .
- Pictures of the sacrifices necessary for a justifiable war won't make people turn their backs on it.
- An Eskimo hunter who kills only the game necessary to feed his family would have been horrified by Theodore Roosevelt, who could not have consumed more than one ten-thousandth of .
News & Articles
- 'Necessary Roughness' webisodes: Mehcad Brooks' tough TK falls in love ... with a vacuum cleaner
It's not unusual for a pro football player to like getting his hands on a ball, but it's not every day that the ball is part of something that cleans your floor.On USA Network's dramedy "Necessary Roughness," Mehcad Brooks plays Terrence "TK" King, a star player for the New York Hawks NFL team. Starting after Wednesday's (June 19) episode, he can also been seen in a series of interactive ...
June 20, 2013 - Zap2It
- Exclusive Necessary Roughness First Look: Check Out Dani's New Office
Necessary Roughness' Dani Santino (Callie Thorne) has left her private therapy practice and taken a job working full-time at a sports agency under Connor McClane (John Stamos). In Wednesday's episode, Gimme Some Lovin', Dani gets acquainted with her fancy new digs and realizes she'll have to get used to having an assistant.
June 19, 2013 - TV Guide
- Today's News: Our Take - Exclusive Necessary Roughness First Look: Check Out Dani's New Office
Necessary Roughness' Dani Santino (Callie Thorne) has left her private therapy practice and taken a job working full-time at a sports agency under Connor McClane (John Stamos). In Wednesday's episode, "Gimme Some Lovin'," Dani gets acquainted with her fancy new ...
June 19, 2013 - The Daily Siftings Herald
- Barack Obama in Wall Street Journal
But the callous bravado shown in the article "undermines the civilian control of the military that is at the core of our democratic system, and it erodes the trust that's necessary for our team to work together to achieve our objectives in...
- Samuel Alito in BusinessWeek
It is clear that the framers and ratifiers of the 14th Amendment counted the right to keep and bear arms among those fundamental rights necessary to our system of ordered liberty,Alito wrote.