- n someone who tells a story
- The narrator was designed to be unreliable and to have only part of the story and to be the one that was most inaccurate by the time one reaches the end, but at the same time, the .
- The narrator's own story about his itch to transform his experience into art and the Fogel "novel" are offered in alternating chapters.
- Early in to Siberia, a new novel by Per Petterson (Graywolf Press; 245 pages), the narrator and her older brother cut their hands and mix their blood.
News & Articles
- 'Drowsy Chaperone' takes audiences on a hysterical ride to the 1920s
It's not often you see a musical where the narrator admits the script is trite and the characters cardboard.
June 14, 2013 - Dover Post
- Golf has made life richer for broadcaster Lerner
ARDMORE - Rich Lerner can be described in a lot of ways. Lerner, the Lehigh Valley native and one of the faces of The Golf Channel, is a broadcaster, narrator, writer, producer, golfer and fan.
June 14, 2013 - Reading Eagle
- “We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves”: Growing up primate
Karen Joy Fowler's funny, powerful novel of human-animal relations finds its ideal audiobook narrator
June 13, 2013 - Salon.com
- Pierce Brosnan in RTE.ie
One of my fondest memories as a father was sharing the stories of 'Thomas The Tank Engine' and watching the series with my children when they were young,Brosnan explained. "I am thrilled by the opportunity to be the narrator for this...
- Leonardo DiCaprio in Winnipeg Free Press
It's interesting to have an unreliable narrator in a film, and that's what both of those films have,he says. "Both these characters are unreliable to themselves and the characters around them. So that sheer notion was extremely exciting to...