- n a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program
- n the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
his narration was hesitant
- n (rhetoric) the second section of an oration in which the facts are set forth
- Labyrinth's narration is sometimes painfully portentous: "The hardest place to look is inside yourself, but that is where you will find the beast.
- His honest but wry narration and unusually frank dissection of the mission contrasts sharply with the story presented by both sides of the Iraq war debate, the Pentagon spin .
- Why do you avoid the use of narration and on-camera interviews in your films? Really, I'm trying to be Ibsen.
News & Articles
- Ron Howard reads tweets, 'Arrested Development'-style
Did you ever feel just a little bit jealous of the Bluths of "Arrested Development," having Ron Howard narrate their daily lives? Netflix has helped soothe that jealousy for some Twitter users -- the online streaming site has gotten Howard to read tweets from users, just like they were "Arrested Development" narration.Over the past week, Howard has read dozens of tweets sent with the #ADNarrates ...
June 18, 2013 - Zap2It
- Phoenix man on trial for hoax testifies
Filmmaker Michael David Turley said that he never meant to simulate such an attack and acknowledged his narration in a video of the hoax contained false information.
June 14, 2013 - ABC 15 Phoenix
- Noon Rotary presents Hubble Telescope deployment from space with Loren Shriver
This program will be primarily a narration of a video taken during the Space Shuttle mission STS 31, during which our crew deployed the Hubble Space Telescope. This video is on a DVR made from the original 16mm motion picture camera film made during the mission.
June 13, 2013 - Estes Park Trail Gazette
- Danny Glover in CTV.ca
I wasn't happy with the overall film. The narration by Orson was terrific and the interviews were terrific, but the footage that surrounded the interviews wasn't quite good enough. And, Ford was alive at the time and there were a lot of personal... Peter Bogdanovich http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Bogdanovich&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGa2p49BJsCL-RA5cGk80RpU4WBSw NBC5i.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.nbc5i.com/entertainment/10262273/detail.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHTp7AP2AM5_4AnD4v5dOD4Emq5EQ Nov 7, 2006
66559 88592 narration Initially, the narration covered just about the entire (film). I thought it was too much," said Glover, who still has plenty of dialogue as one of the quarantined victims of the blindness epidemic. "It basically editorialized what happened....
- Philippe Cousteau in Evansville Courier & Press
Doing the last few minutes of narration was pretty tough,said Cousteau, who serves as the on-camera guide and voice of the project. "It got a little emotional at the end. I kept thinking of all the things Steve and I talked about - how...