- v take a siesta
- s not prepared or vigilant
the blow caught him napping
- Yet most businesses still reject public napping.
- Sara Maghen, 17, leaves school one period early this semester, but she isn't spending the time chatting online with friends or napping at the beach.
- A PTI photo essay on May 31 - June 5: A crescent sun over Beirut, a brief protest in Mexico City and a gorilla in the midst of napping.
- Bubba Watson in 940 News
I bug him enough, I guess, and he lets me play with him,Watson said. "It's great. ...... I'm just napping at his feet to see how he works and see how he ticks."
- Ron Wilson in San Francisco Chronicle
It wasn't Vesa's fault, to be left alone like that,Wilson said. "We got caught napping a little bit."
- Jerry Sloan in ESPN
Rondo puts pressure on you defensively with his ability to push the ball up the floor,said Jazz coach Jerry Sloan. "They caught us a lot of times napping and he would push it and get an easy basket."