catnap : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n sleeping for a short period of time (usually not in bed)
- v take a siesta
- Instead, he decided to ride his SUV to Rockaway, catnap in the backseat, "and if I'm still too tired, I'll head home.
- That's one of the main reasons the Davy report believes that the Celtic Tiger will take a catnap.
- There the President took a catnap.
News & Articles
- Demi Lovato Naps While Getting a Manicure, Tweets Pic
Sometimes, a mani and a catnap is just what a girl needs. Demi Lovato tweeted a photo of herself Sunday catching some last minute zzz's—while getting her nails...
June 18, 2013 - E! Online
- Demi Lovato Knows How to Live the Life
(Twitter) When it comes to R&R, it looks like Demi Lovato knows how to do it up right. The "Heart Attack" singer posted this very cozy black-and-white snap on Twitter. In it, she's looking all sorts of comfortable as she catches a quick catnap and gets pampered with a manicure. "Just took an hour nap and woke up with THE BEST nails!!!! Hahaha," the songstress captioned the pic. Lovato then later ...
June 18, 2013 - Zimbio
- Charles Simonyi in Earthtimes.org
Dr. Simonyi responded, "Yes, I do ...... The strangest one was during a catnap on the second day. I was dreaming of filling out some experiment forms on the ground. When Oleg [Soyuz TMA-10 commander] woke me up, I found myself in a spacecraft-the...
- Ashley Robinson in Seattle Times (blog)
I'm taking a little catnap. I went out last night, so I'm paying for it, but I had to,said Storm C Ashley Robinson.
- Brad Mills in Boston Globe (registration)
I was giving him a bad time about taking a catnap on the bus, even though it's a 40-minute ride and a lot of guys sleep,Mills said.