- n water soaked soil; soft wet earth
- n slanderous remarks or charges
- v soil with mud, muck, or mire
- v plaster with mud
- In Manila, millions of residents now live in a world of mud.
- After the flood: Steam rises behind homes and businesses submerged by mud in East Java, Indonesia.
- John Stanmeyer VII for PTI Today, Mudakir's village, along with much of the rest of Porong, is gone, swallowed by an ash-gray lake of mud.
News & Articles
- Mud Hens rally for win at Rochester
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — The Mud Hens scored seven runs during a sixth-inning surge to win the series finale 9-5 Tuesday against the Rochester Red Wings.
June 12, 2013 - The Toledo Blade
- Players worried that the mud will stick at U.S. Open
By Larry Fine ARDMORE, Pennsylvania (Reuters) - Heavy rain at this week's U.S. Open has raised the question of whether mud balls could affect the outcome of the championship. Despite two days of warm, drying weather after more than six inches fell on the Merion course, more rain was forecast for Thursday's opening round. When the ground is so heavy, it is not uncommon for mud to stick to balls ...
June 12, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Sports
- Mud-rific fun
“It's mud camp! You're bound to get some on your pants.” And with that warning, the muddy, dirty fun began at the Pioneer Ridge Nature Center's toddler mud camp Tuesday morning. Naturalist Annette Wittrock shared her knowledge on the imp
June 11, 2013 - Ottumwa Courier
- President Bush in Forbes
Bush said the attorney general's "good name was dragged through the mud for political reasons."
- Tiger Wood in Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
I was right there where I needed to be, and two bad shots and a mud ball later, here we go and I'm at four over par,Woods said.
- Fernando Gonzalez in FOXNews
It happened very rapidly and many people did not expect this because they haven't experienced mud flows in those areas before,Gonzalez said. "By the time they wanted to move, the rampaging mud flows were upon them."