- n the federal police force of Canada
- n colloquial term for a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- He dreams moodily of going to Canada and establishing a police force equal in every respect to the Mounties.
News & Articles
- Mount Greylock boys' tennis eliminated in state semifinal
Wednesday June 12, 2013 LUDLOW -- They didn't know it at first, but as their third set wore on, Nathan Majumder and Alex White figured it out. Their No. 2 doubles match was the deciding point. They needed another break to go their way late in the third set, but couldn't find it. Bromfield did in the final game for a 6-0, 1-6, 6-4 win, giving Bromfield a 3-2 win over the Mounties
June 13, 2013 - North Adams Transcript
- P-O softball semifinal postponed to Tuesday
The Philipsburg-Osceola Lady Mounties got an added break from the weather.
June 10, 2013 - Altoona Mirror
- Montclair High boys golf has season to build on
Mounties finish the season with an 8-11 record.
June 9, 2013 - The Record
- Al Lutz in Los Angeles Times
If these boats get stuck : they have to send someone back in there to lighten the load on the boat,said Lutz, who has been on the ride when a guest or two was asked to disembark. "They've even built a platform next to that [Mounties] curve...
- Colin Kenny in Winnipeg Free Press
Dave did not like the Mounties at all,Kenny said.
- Adam Rita in CBC.ca
We're like the Mounties. . . we got our man,Adam Rita, Argos GM and vice-president of football operations, said in a statement. "We believe with his versatility, Stokes can bring an added dimension to our offence. He can play receiver,...