motrin : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory and analgesic medicine (trade names Advil and Motrin and Nuprin) used to relieve the pain of arthritis and as an antipyretic
News & Articles
- Police release Jackson's call
Paramedics dispatched to Paris Jackson's home received a report that the 15-year-old had taken 20 Motrin pills and cut herself with a kitchen knife.
June 13, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Paris Jackson Swallowed 20 Pills and Cut Herself in June 5 Suicide Attempt
Sad new details of Paris Jackson's suicide attempt have come to light via new audio. The 15-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson swallowed 20 Motrin pills and cut her arm with a kitchen knife during the early morning hours of June 5, according to an emergency dispatch call released by the Los Angeles County Fire Department and obtained by
June 12, 2013 - Spin
- Paris Jackson overdosed on Motrin and cut her arm with knife, 911 call reveals
The 911 call between the Lost Hills Sheriff’s Department and the Fire Department reporting Paris Jackson’s apparent suicide attempt has been released, revealing that Paris had taken 20 Motrins and use read more
June 11, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- Jimmy Rollins in New York Times
Asked recently how the Phillies had held together for the last month in the absence of Utley and others, Rollins told reporters, "Duct tape and Motrin."