- n a procession of people traveling in motor cars
- The motorcade headed back to Obama's vacation home at 8:11 a.
- Motorcade Route: From Andrews Air Force base, Senator Kennedy's motorcade will proceed to the east plaza of the US Capitol building.
- As we approached the front of the motorcade there was a crowd standing in the rain taking pictures of the motorcade vehicles.
- Karen Hughes in Forbes
In her speech, Hughes noted to laughter, including from the president, that she had been with Bush for 13 years, "back when the motorcade was one car and he was sometimes driving."
- Laura Bush in Chicago Tribune
As president, I rarely have the opportunity to surprise anybody. It is tough to be stealthy with a security detail that comprises a 20-car motorcade,Bush said, to much laughter.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in TheForce.net
Vice President Cheney came up to see the Republicans yesterday,Clinton said at the fundraiser. "You can always tell when the Republicans are getting restless, because the Vice President's motorcade pulls into the Capitol, and Darth Vader...