mother-in-law : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the mother of your spouse
- An unemployed accounting-industry worker who was despondent over financial problems shot and killed his wife, his three children, his mother-in-law and himself in an upscale home .
- Brooke claims that his mother-in-law told him before her death in 1977 to take care of the money and even treat it as his own.
- Her husband and mother-in-law were concerned, but the local doctor was far away, and expensive, so they waited.
News & Articles
- Man allegedly sets fire to SUV belonging to estranged wife's mother
A Los Angeles man pleaded not guilty Monday to allegedly setting fire to his mother-in-law s SUV because her daughter left him, police said.
June 11, 2013 - The Glendale News-Press
- Physical fitness advocate overcomes childhood illness
Family members: Wife, Lauren; mother, Diane; father, Rocky; brother, Michael; grandfather, Noah; grandmother, Virginia; and mother-in-law, Barbara Pets at home: Beagle terrier, Keili Favorite leisure activities: Spend time in Gypsy Hill Park or Montgomery Hall Park, hiking Skyline Drive and visiting Sherando Lake Motto you live by: You can’t expect things to happen for you, you have to seek them ...
June 9, 2013 - The Staunton News Leader
- Kahlotus City Council race is a family affair
Living in a home on the same property as your mother-in-law can be stressful enough. But imagine living there while running against her for city council.
June 9, 2013 - Tri-City Herald
- Ray Nagin in CNN
I'd probably call Gustav, instead of the mother of all storms, maybe the mother-in-law or the ugly sister of all storms,Nagin said.
- Ryan Moats in Washington Post
I loved Jo ...... my mother-in-law. We call her Jo. She was just like my mom basically,Ryan Moats said.
- Laura Bush in International Herald Tribune
My mother-in-law, for instance, is now reading from a little hand-held screen that she can download books on,Bush said of former first lady Barbara Bush. "But I also think that there will always be a place for the book and that people love...