mortician : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n one whose business is the management of funerals
- She climbed into a white hearse with the lifeless body of her husband, while on the parking apron, the mortician argued with the Secret Service about payment for the casket and the .
- A Baghdad mortician, he travels to the holy city of Najaf every Friday to bury the capital's unclaimed and unknown dead--the scores of bodies that turn up every day, bearing no .
- He watched a mortician try to patch together their facial features so their uncles could identify them.
News & Articles
- Diego found guilty in hammer beating
A former mortician has been convicted of a near-fatal hammer attack on a downtown Hilo coin merchant exactly two years after the beating occurred. A Hilo Circuit Court jury on Thursday found 70-year-old Robert Diego guilty of attempted second-degree murder and first-degree robbery for the June 13, 2011, attack on 67-year-old Donald Nigro at the victim’s Hualalai Street apartment.
June 14, 2013 - West Hawaii Today
- Jury convicts man in Hilo hammer attack
A Big Island jury returned a verdict Thursday in the case of a former mortician accused of trying to kill a Hilo merchant with a hammer in 2011.
June 14, 2013 - KITV Honolulu