mors : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (Roman mythology) Roman god of death; counterpart of Thanatos
- Strict government censorship has created a news void that forces panicked citizens to keep their transistor radios tuned to the police band and gives credence to constant ru mors .
- Though ru mors about the work had circulated for several years, its existence was denied by everybody close to Solzhenitsyn.
- Documenting various ru mors and allegations, the periodical ran a devastating chronicle of Tanaka's financial dealings through dummy cor porations, secret bank accounts .
News & Articles
- Video: 07/03: Egyptian military ousts president Morsi; WH reaction muted to military takeover in Egypt
Mohammed Morsi, Egypt's first democratically-elected president, was ousted in a military takeover after days of protests in Cairo's Tahrir square; The Obama administration has made it clear they will be taking no sides as events unfold in Egypt after military takeover there.
July 4, 2013 - CBS News
- Egypt army ousts Morsi, who decries coup
CAIRO -- The armed forces ousted Egypts first democratically elected president Wednesday after just a year in power, installing a temporary civilian government, suspending the constitution and calling for new elections. Islamist President Mohammed Mors...
July 3, 2013 - Charleston Daily Mail