morgen : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a South African unit of measure equal to about 2 acres
- On Purim, masquerading used to be a universal practice, with shpieler (players) going from house to house, to rigadoon and sing: "Hcint is Purim, morgen is ois, git uns a groshen .
- I did so by listening on my iPod to Met het oog op morgen, the Dutch sort-of-equivalent to All Things Considered (the main differences being that it's in Dutch, only lasts an hour .
News & Articles
- Movie shoot
Film director Matthew “Diek” Diekman (left) sets up a shot on his camera as crew member Ryan Murphy, cast members J.R. Rhoades and Morgen Johnson, and car owner Art Langrish prepare for a take Friday morning at the Seward Plantation. They, along with fellow crew member Aimee Tooms, were filming scenes for a silent movie. Businesses and people from around the county and area helped with locations ...
June 15, 2013 - Brenham Banner-Press
- Kim Clijsters in ABC Online
I have also heard about the lies that appeared in the press, again,Clijsters said. "Some people even dare to write I am not injured at all. It has always been people from De Morgen en Het Laatste Nieuws who spread lies about my family.
- Michael York in Monessen Valley Independent
They wanted to make it more streamlined,York explains. "They trimmed down the magical realism, the Morgen Le Fey stuff. The dog got lost. They moved Lancelot's 'If Ever I Would Leave You' back to make a big dramatic statement."
- Wolfgang Loitzl in USA Today
Morgen had bad luck today, otherwise we may have had a triple victory,Loitzl said.