- n (sociology) the conventions that embody the fundamental values of a group
- n English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
- His Taiwanese upbringing, which kept him deeply rooted in the Chinese way of being and living, combined with his well-informed understanding of Western mores and filmmaking .
- Adman Don Draper (Jon Hamm) began 1962 at the top of his field, yet feeling old and outmoded in an age of Camelot, youth and changing mores.
- Today, college professors devote whole careers to examining Elvis's influence on America's cultural mores, his impact on American sexuality and most of all, our apparently .
News & Articles
- New S'Mores DQ Blizzard will blanket country
Earlier this week, Warren Buffett served the first ever S'Mores Blizzard at Dairy Queen, and, starting June 1, everyone can get their hands on the treat.
June 15, 2013 - Omaha World-Herald
- WCCO This Morning Team Tests New S’mores Recipe
With WCCO's "Goin' to the Lake" series this week just about to wrap up, the WCCO This Morning team decided to enjoy a little dessert. On Friday morning, they decided to test out a new S'mores recipe at Lake Calhoun.
June 14, 2013 - CBS Minnesota
- A Gorgeous Lightweight Carbon Fiber Bike Designed Exclusively For Kids
Children are impossible to please, no matter now many Lunchables you ply them with. But even the most ungrateful tykes will appreciate getting one of Mores stunning Petitpierre kids bikes crafted from carbon fiber so they're easier to ride and maneuver. Read more...
June 14, 2013 - Gizmodo
- Lech Kaczynski in Irish Independent
To audible gasps, Mr Kaczynski said: "If that kind of approach to sexual life were to be promoted on a grand scale, the human race would disappear. Imagine what grand changes would occur in mores if the traditional links between men and women were...
- President Bush in Poynter.org
It was a soundbite of Bush saying: "This is an impressive crowd of the haves and have mores. Some people call you the elite, I call you my base."
- Ronald Davis in Minneapolis Star Tribune
In a commentary in the July 16 Journal of the American Medical Association (AMA), Ronald Davis, the organization's immediate past president, noted that many of the organization's questionable actions reflected the "social mores and racial...