- n a region in the central and eastern part of the Czech Republic; it lies to the east of Bohemia and to the west of the Carpathians
News & Articles
- Child enticement report in Moravia
MORAVIA — The Appanoose County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a report of a 12-year-old girl being approached by a suspicious male in Moravia on Thursday. According to the sheriff's office, at approximately 12:50 p.m., the girl reported that she w
June 13, 2013 - Ottumwa Courier
- Moravia school district presents revised budget to public, ready for vote next week
MORAVIA | The Moravia Central School District held a public hearing Tuesday to share a revised budget proposal that included a smaller suggested tax levy increase and the elimination of about $169,000 in spending.
June 12, 2013 - The Auburn Citizen
- Wilson powers Moravia past Seymour
SEYMOUR – Abby Wilson homered and went 3-5 at the plate to help the Moravia softball team defeat Seymour 8-3 Tuesday in a Bluegrass Conference game. Autumn McDanel got the win on the mound for the Mohawks. She allowed three runs on four hits while st
June 12, 2013 - Ottumwa Courier
- Mirek Topolanek in Czech Happenings
I am afraid, and it is my speculation, that the Supreme Administrative Court has in a way prepared soil for itself and has prevented the abolition of the Communist Party of Bohemia and Moravia (KSCM), for instance,Topolanek said.
- Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu in Los Angeles Times
You have heard, no doubt, of the appalling superstition that prevails in Upper and Lower Styria, in Moravia, Silesia, in Turkish Serbia, in Poland, even in Russia; the superstition, so we must call it, of the vampire,wrote Sheridan Le Fanu in...