- v interpret the moral meaning of
- v speak as if delivering a sermon; express moral judgements
- v improve the morals of
- Angry Anderson in The Australian
I am not a moralist. I learned along time ago that it is folly to moralise,Anderson told a Sydney radio station. "I doubt very, very, very much - I have only seen all the girls conduct themselves in a very, very professional manner and...
- Michel Platini in Independent
We have to moralise football,Platini said. "Our generation has contributed in bringing money, and today, people are arriving to make some cash."
- Rod Stewart in Daily Mail
It's hard for me to moralise because I took drugs,said Rod. "All you can do is let your children know the dangers. My children have been surrounded by huge parties and drinking all their lives. I hope they see the pitfalls and learn from...